- October 21-23, 2022
- Pine Springs Camp
- Jennerstown, PA
- $150 per student
- Cost includes all meals, travel, and weekend programing.
- Grades 6 - 12
LEAVE FROM C3...
- Friday, 10/21
ARRIVE AT CAMP...
- Between 7:00 & 7:30 PM
- Sunday, 10/23
- 12:30 PM
RETURN TO C3...
- Between 2:30 & 3:00 PM
How to make a payment
You can pay for the retreat by check or cash. Checks should be made out to: Covenant Community Church. Please write FALL WKD 2022 in the memo area. Both checks and cash can be dropped of at C3 Sunday mornings, Tuesday evenings, or in the day time Tuesday through Thursday.
If you have any questions about the trip, please contact the C3Students Ministry office.
EMAIL - JHIGHAM@C3WHEELING.ORG
PHONE - 304.905-9000
C3Students Fall retreat
The dates are out...
It's the C3Students Fall WKD 2022 at
Pine Springs Camp's
THE BIG ONE!
Save the dates...
october 21-23, 2022
Highlights for the 2021 FALL RETREAT!
What is the BIG one?
- The BIG one is an amazing way to experience a retreat at Pine Springs Camp! Packaged like a student conference, the BIG one invites students in grades 6-12 for a retreat full of evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, worship and a whole lot of fun—Pine Springs Camp style. The weekend is packed with activities, games, entertainment, worship, teaching, friends and fun. This experience is great for individual campers and youth groups! Want to catch a glimpse of what is Big One is like? Make sure you plan to attend The BIG one in 2022!
Featured Speaker: Dave Barr
- Dave began as the Full Time Youth Pastor at Peters Creek Baptist Church in 1993; where he has served for the last 29 years. Dave is married to the lovely Mary Barr and they have two married children and five grandchildren. Dave speaks on mission trips, weekend retreats, as well as in the pulpit.
- Some interesting facts:
- The Pine Springs Camp All-Star Band
- The camp store will be open on Saturday. Snacks, drinks and apparel are available for purchase at the store.
register for the fall wkd!
Be sure to complete all required forms. We have provided these links with downloadable/printable forms for your convenience. If you have an questions or issues, or would rather have a printed copy of these forms, please contact the C3Students Ministry office: email@example.com.
registration deadline: Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
LEADER & ADULT VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORMS
New to C3Students in 2022, all leaders and volunteers will be asked to complete a participation registration form. This form will help us keep track of who is participating in event and in the event of emergency have necessary information to respond, treat, and communicate on behalf of the leader or volunteer. If you are planning to attend the Fall WKD as a leaders or volunteer, please complete the forms below and return to the C3Student Ministry office.