C3LEADERSHIP Team bible study
If is a powerful little word. Some people are stuck in "if only," trudging through lives marked with regret. But God wants us to live lives marked with possibilities, with the "what if" attitude that looks forward to the future with confidence. Why? Because the answer to "If God is for us, who can be against us?" is "No one." God is always on our side. Every day, in every way.
Over the course of the coming week, I want to invite you to join me for this incredible study! As we move through the materials, I want to challenge you to consider the "what if" for your life and relationship with God, but to also ask "what if" for our student ministry? I believe God has something incredible for you and for how he wants to use you as you serve students!
watch this trailer
our study begins Tuesday, August 18, 2020
The study is a short 5 part series with a video averaging about 20 minutes long followed by some discussion questions to think through and answer. We will do this over the next 5 days.
- Tuesday, August 18: Introduction, we will do together at the beginning of our brainstorming & planning meeting.
- Wednesday, August 19: If Only, to be completed on your own at home.
- Thursday, August 20: As If, to be completed on your own at home.
- Friday, August 21: What If, to be completed on your own at home.
- Saturday, August 22: No Ifs Ands or Buts, to be completed on your own at home.